Hey mom,
Again for you - I am home today and kept Hannah with me. She got up and started walking with the walker. she is moving right along!
WE are the Nieuwvelds - enjoying a few years in cloudy, rainy and windy Holland! Ok, maybe we miss the states a little, but it is a nice adventure nonetheless :-)
2 comments:
Thats so cute! She's mobile! I love it when they start crawling and walking.
Hi Lisa!
Haven't checked in for a while and all the sudden she's walking! Wow that was fast! She is soo cute! I love some of the pictures Om and Opa took. Hannah has such beautiful eyes! She looks like she is a very happy girl.
The tulips are beautiful...they're one of my favorite flowers. I would love to see that place!
Hope you guys are doing well and are happy.
Take care, Lisa
Post a Comment