
Hannah wore through her winter boots and still needed something better than sandals. So, in May we went to the shops and these are what she chose. LOL. They are very hip right now and she loves them!

They are so cute, right? Today was Hannah's first riding lesson at the stable I ride at - just around the corner from our house! Christian was going nuts wanting to ride as well. Poor guy - have to be 5!
She rode the adorable pony Bam Bam - love it! It was seriously the cutest thing! We made a deal with Hannah, if she liked it enough to continue until she turns 6 (so one year from this past Monday) then she can keep taking lessons and we'll buy her the stuff. So, right after her lesson we went over the the tack shop and bought pink and grey riding pants, BEAUTIFUL children's riding boots and a lovely riding helmet (black with pink hearts and a pink horse on it. lol). She was very excited! So was I - a dream come true to have a child who rise as well. She may change her mind at 6 yrs when she can do field hockey, but I'll take the year.
Here is a glimpse of her lesson. She was nervous but a trooper and did some trotting. She will have a few more private lessons to build her confidence and then switch to a group with other kids her age (I know she is excited about that part b/c she already has friends who ride there). Loved every minute watching her. Her instructor is also mine. I love this.
1 comment:
Yeah! So fun!
Post a Comment