to finally go to nursery! With the joy comes some growing pains...he is certainly more of a handful than Hannah ever was. Starting on Wednesday with the babysitter, Christian has mastered the technique of climbing onto everything!!! Meanwhile, we are still working on the "dont throw everything on the floor (i.e. food and drink) lesson. It is challenging to say the least. Still, it is also rewarding to see him want to "grow-up" a bit with trying these new things. He likes to grab Hannah's plastic non-sippie cup, cup whenever he can. I took the hint and have started (on occassion, b/c I am only human and he THROWS drinks) letting him practice drinking from one. Its messy but he is improving and so happy. Another thing he seems to want (as shown in the pictures) is to be able to sit on the big chair with the big kids/adults and eat. This morning, while Hannah snacked on apple, I let Christian sit at the table and eat a bread with smeerkaas. Very cute.
Down side- yesterday I caught him climbing on the kitchen table and thowing the apples as if they were baseballs. Yesterday was the hardest day with him yet....
No comments:
Post a Comment