Well, Hannah is now officially 2 weeks old. So we survived the first couple weeks and are finally finding a good pattern which seems to work for us. My mother is visiting for three weeks and arrives tomorrow and I cannot wait to have her company and help! She is excited to finally meet her granddaughter :-)
The top photo is me feeding Hannah just after getting back from our first Sunday at church (yesterday) and I managed to change into more comfortable clothing...The one with Matthijs in khakis is just before heading off to her first sacrament meeting. It was fun to show her to everyone and she received more gifts -always fun ;) We have arranged for her blessing to be on Sunday, 26 August. That means my mom gets to go and represent my family - yay!
Further down are some pictures of Matthijs feeding Hannah this past weekend with the bottles. She had no problems switching to bottles (since my milk suddenly gave out) and Matthijs loves getting to help her feed (as do I!). Like father like daughter - both sleepy eyes :-)
Finally, the other photos are another bathing session with Hannah from last Wednesday. Oma and Opa (Matthijs' parents) came by to spend the day with their granddaughter and they wanted to help give her a bath :-)
Otherwise, I am finally able to sit and walk some and am feeling much more myself since this past Saturday - thank goodness! Hope everyone is doing great as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment